Spray Booth Products, Inc. is Redford & Southeast Michigan’s Leading Supplier of Top of the Line Garmat Spray Booths and Related Equipment
We’re committed to providing a single source solution for all your spray booth equipment and accessories. From complete installs of high quality spray booths, to replacement filters, curtains, and breathable air systems, our line of premium products are designed to help you achieve the best finish in a comfortable, eco-friendly environment.
We Have the Premium Products You Need to Achieve a Perfect Finish Every Time:
- Paint Booths: All Kinds, All Sizes
- Eco - Friendly Spray Booths
- Body Shop Equipment
- Frame Equipment
- Air Compressors
- Curtain Walls and Enclosures
- Copper, Aluminum, & Steel Piping
- Air Dryers, Refrigerated Dryers, Desiccant Dryers
- Sheet Metal
- Accele (Cure for Waterborne and Solvent-Based Drying)
- Body Shop Supplies
- Storage Rooms
- Dust Collectors
- Heated Air Make-Up Units
- Breathable Air Systems
- Prep Decks
- Curtain Walls
- Filters - Intake & Exhaust (All Kinds - All Sizes)
- Welders: Mig, Resistance, Spot, Aluminum, Silicone, & Bronze
- And More!
Contact us today to see if we carry the equipment you need!
Ceiling diffusion and final filtration systems decrease rework by eliminating the micron-size particles from the supply air that cause dirt-related rejects. Our complete auto body product line of supply and exhaust filters match or surpass paint booth manufacturers’ filter specifications.
Our filter lines increase the efficiencies of supply and exhaust systems, enabling our customers to eliminate the source of dirt-related finish rejects, as well as capture overspray paint to meet present emission standards.
- ST4 Panel
- ME-4 Panel
- SFR Panel
- Bag Filters
- Paper Mesh Exhaust Filtration
Goff's is a leading supplier of hi-performance curtain walls, ideal for industrial and auto body spray booth applications.
Benefits of Goff's Curtain Walls Include:
- Eliminates the need for costly brick and mortar permanent walls.
- Separates conflicting tasks within work environments.
- Quickly creates privacy areas.
- Improves working conditions.
- Easily slide out of the way when not needed
- Helps to control contaminants, temperature, sound and light.
- Easy to install, clean and replace.
- Five-year warranty on curtain & lifetime warranty on all hardware.
Goff's Curtain Walls are Ideal for:
- Prep Stations
- Prep Stalls
- Wash Detail Bays
- Estimating Bays
- Under-Coat Bays
- Metal Shops
- Airborne Particle Containment
- Welding Areas
- Grinding/Sanding Areas
Features of Goff's Curtain Walls Include:
- Heavy duty 14 oz. or 18 oz. vinyl coated polyester fabric are base fabrics.
- 20 mil., 40 mil clear PVC or Weldview tinted windows available.
- Proprietary "Goff Universal Bracket" ensures that you get the proper installation hardware, every time.
- Vinyl material meets NFPA 701 (large scale) flame retardancy and California Fire Marshal standards.
- 5% is added for curtain's "drape" and is automatically given at no charge.
- Custom curtains can be made from 6 ft. high to 60 ft. high by any width.
- Double and triple folded hems for greater strength and durability.
- Double lock stitching with mildew/rot resistant thread is standard.
- All edges are finished.
- 2" industrial strength Velcro closures between curtain panels.
- Fully enclosed, sewn in, galvanized chain in the bottom hem for motion reduction and improved appearance.
- Mounting hardware is included, when purchased.
- 12 colors to choose from at no additional cost.
- 16 gauge, galvanized steel, channel track with dual wheeled trolley carrier roller hooks on 1 ft. centers (steel rollers are recommended on curtains over 16 ft. high).
Curtain Wall Warranty
Goff's Enterprises, Inc. warrants all curtain wall systems from failure in normal use due to defects in material or workmanship for a period of five years from date of purchase and a lifetime warranty on all track & roller hardware. Goff's Enterprises may elect to repair or replace defective or damaged goods.
Paint Booth Filtration
Breathable Air Systems
Spray Booth Products, Inc. will install a breathable air system for your paint spraying operations complete with copper air piping to the end user.
# 75510 Model 50 SL System with 35' hose
This complete, panel mounted system is ready-to-use. The four stage filtration with auto float drain filters the existing compressed air source and the on board monitor, as ell as continuously monitors the air for Grade "D" Breathable Air quality. This system is complete with a 35' single line hose system including a 54" tool hose for your spray gun. Then, the breathing air hose is finished with a point of attachment pressure regulator, gauge, and quick coupler to connect your NIOSH approved hood or mask.
Spray Booth Products, Inc. is located in Redford, MI and services Detroit, Dearborn, Ann Arbor, Toledo, Monroe, Adrian, and the surrounding areas in Southeast Michigan and Northern Ohio. Contact us today to learn more about our spray booth products or to schedule immediate service from a licensed, factory-trained technician.
Inverter Mig JAGUAR Double Pulse Double Gun ART: 302
- Pre-set welding programs for easy set up.
- DOUBLE gun capability, DOUBLE wire feed units and one power supply allows simultaneous readiness for aluminum welding using the optional push-pull gun Art: 2003 and other metals using the optional heavy duty mig gun Art: 1242
- Minimize burn-through when welding on very thin aluminum.
- Double pulse feature vital for aluminum welding.
- Download program updates to keep your welder current to the newest welding programs.
- Mig brazing for galvanized steel.
- 220 volt single phase @ 40 amps 50/60 Hz
- Output power 15-200 amps, 60% duty cycle at 200 amps, and 100% at 160 amps.
- Weight 165 lbs. mounted on heavy duty casters.
- Use with Push Pull gun ART: 1242
Repower Existing Paint Booth to improve production with Garmat Mechanicals Designed to work with all booth designs - downdraft, modified down draft, cross draft, side draft etc.
Additional Make-Up Air Products
Magna Rack SL & SL HD
The Magna Rack SL & SL HD Series of frame-straightening racks have a faster pinch-weld anchoring system with fewer bolts to secure it to the rack platform.
The Tru-Point Sonic 360 Collision Frame Measuring System
The Tru-Point Sonic 360 is a computerized electronic measuring system that relies on ultrasound technology for dramatic productivity improvements and the industry’s best speed and accuracy. The Tru-Point Sonic 360 provides "measure-as-you-pull" functionality that virtually eliminates costly re-work.
Sullivan-Palatek Rotary Screw Air Compressor
Sullivan-Palatek manufactures one of the most reliable, high performance, low maintenance air ends in the industry.* Our advanced rotor design features oversize radial thrust bearings and precision working rotary screws that provide virtually no wear. With less friction and less heat, compressors run cool and the circulating fluid lasts longer.
Sullivan-Palatek Reciprocating Compressor
Sullivan-Palatek Refrigerated Dryer
Sullivan-Palatek Regenerative Dryer
Sullivan-Palatek Variable Frequency Drive Compressor Dryer
Sullivan-Palatek C-Series Air Compressor