Quality Spraying Systems Around Taylor MI
The Best Spraying Systems Company Serving Taylor - Spray Booth Products!
Our team of licensed and insured mechanical contractors can help you with all of your spraying systems needs here at Spray Booth Products!Whatever the reason you may need our spraying systems services - automotive, commercial, or industrial - our team can help with them all!
Many of our automotive clients use our spraying booths have seen great success with the paint jobs. Our booths are customized to whatever your needs are. Whether you need an entire bus painted, or just a small mechanical part - we're sure that you'll find success with one of our automotive spray booths!
What Spray Booth Products Has To Offer Your Business:
- Offer facility layout and design services.
- Provide comprehensive training on equipment.
- Service all makes & models.
- Offer CAD capable shop layouts.
Spraying Systems Services Near Taylor MI
We specialize in providing Southeast Michigan's automotive, industrial, and commercial markets with a full-service solution for the installation, maintenance, and repair of spray booth products, as well as the associated ventilation, piping, heating, and duct work required to operate your spray booth safely and efficiently.
From the initial CAD shop layouts and design to the ongoing maintenance of your completed spray booth, we're available execute your project from start-to-finish to ensure exceptional results and minimal downtime. We also provide service, maintenance, and repair on previously installed systems, whether or not they were initially installed by our team.
We Have The Spraying Systems Solutions For You!
We're committed to providing a single source solution for all your spray booth equipment and accessories. From complete installs of high quality spray booths, to replacement filters, curtains, and breathable air systems, our line of premium products are designed to help you achieve the best finish in a comfortable, eco-friendly environment.
- Paint Booths: All Kinds, All Sizes
- Eco - Friendly Spray Booths
- Body Shop Equipment
- Frame Equipment
- Air Compressors
- Curtain Walls and Enclosures
- Copper, Aluminum, & Steel Piping
- Air Dryers, Refrigerated Dryers, Desiccant Dryers
- Sheet Metal
- And More!
Ceiling diffusion and final filtration systems decrease rework by eliminating the micron-size particles from the supply air that cause dirt-related rejects. Our complete auto body product line of supply and exhaust filters match or surpass paint booth manufacturers' filter specifications.
Our filter lines increase the efficiencies of supply and exhaust systems, enabling our customers to eliminate the source of dirt-related finish rejects, as well as capture overspray paint to meet present emission standards.
- ST4 Panel
- ME-4 Panel
- SFR Panel
- Bag Filters
- Paper Mesh Exhaust Filtration
Breathable Air Systems
Spray Booth Products, Inc. will install a breathable air system for your paint spraying operations complete with copper air piping to the end user.
# 75510 Model 50 SL System with 35' hose
This complete, panel mounted system is ready-to-use. The four stage filtration with auto float drain filters the existing compressed air source and the on board monitor, as ell as continuously monitors the air for Grade "D" Breathable Air quality. This system is complete with a 35' single line hose system including a 54" tool hose for your spray gun. Then, the breathing air hose is finished with a point of attachment pressure regulator, gauge, and quick coupler to connect your NIOSH approved hood or mask.
Spray Booth Products, Inc. is located in Redford, MI and services Detroit, Dearborn, Ann Arbor, Toledo, Monroe, Adrian, and the surrounding areas in Southeast Michigan and Northern Ohio. Contact us today to learn more about our spray booth products or to schedule immediate service from a licensed, factory-trained technician.
Inverter Mig JAGUAR Double Pulse Double Gun ART: 302
- Pre-set welding programs for easy set up.
- DOUBLE gun capability, DOUBLE wire feed units and one power supply allows simultaneous readiness for aluminum welding using the optional push-pull gun Art: 2003 and other metals using the optional heavy duty mig gun Art: 1242
- Minimize burn-through when welding on very thin aluminum.
- Double pulse feature vital for aluminum welding.
- Download program updates to keep your welder current to the newest welding programs.
- Mig brazing for galvanized steel.
- 220 volt single phase @ 40 amps 50/60 Hz
- Output power 15-200 amps, 60% duty cycle at 200 amps, and 100% at 160 amps.
- Weight 165 lbs. mounted on heavy duty casters.
- Use with Push Pull gun ART: 1242
Magna Rack SL & SL HD
The Magna Rack SL & SL HD Series of frame-straightening racks have a faster pinch-weld anchoring system with fewer bolts to secure it to the rack platform.
Sullivan-Palatek Rotary Screw Air Compressor
Sullivan-Palatek manufactures one of the most reliable, high performance, low maintenance air ends in the industry.* Our advanced rotor design features oversize radial thrust bearings and precision working rotary screws that provide virtually no wear. With less friction and less heat, compressors run cool and the circulating fluid lasts longer.